Incase neoprene sleeve for MacBook 13

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Psilocybin, Jan 18, 2011.

1. macrumors 6502a

Psilocybin

Anyone use this sleeve for their MacBook air? It's made for the MacBook I'm curious to know how it fits

2. macrumors G4

I don't have the current version, but I have the one designed for the original MacBook Air. It fit the older one slightly better but works with either. It's a snug fit, and it takes a little while to get used to it. The main thing is that getting the top part of the flap over the notebook takes a bit of work at first until the fibers are broken in a little.

That said, it's a good solution for protecting the MacBook Air inside another bag, such as the front pocket of a notebook case or the flap of a suitcase.

3. macrumors 68020

Pretty sure it will fine but it won't be a tight fit, obviously. Would make a nice case if you're planning to use a thin sleeve on the Air.

4. macrumors member

5. Psilocybin, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011

thread starter macrumors 6502a

Psilocybin

6. macrumors G4

7. macrumors member

i have the 13" version for my air, it fits well :)

a tiny tiny bit tight but, as long as it fits i'm not fussed!

8. macrumors regular

Yeah, I peeped it out at the Apple Store, and I just think it’s too tight, especially since I want a sleeve that I can quickly pull the Air out of with much hassle.

9. macrumors 6502

I just got one the other day

its from the new stock, I had one previously when I first bought my mba in nov. was too tight, returned it, and the new one fits fine.