Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rbalkun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2015
Has anyone ordered from Incase recently? I made a Black Friday order to only get an email yesterday saying that I need to call to verify order information within 48 hours or they will cancel my order. They say I HAVE TO CALL! I tried calling yesterday and got busy signals for an hour before I got through, then waited for almost two hours on hold until they closed. Today I called and waited on hold for around 30 minutes until I got a message saying I had reached their after hours line and to leave a message (definitely during their business hours) and their mailbox was full.

I have never had such a bad experience trying to get help on an order and I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience. I feel like they are doing this just do get out of filling orders with their Black Friday discount.

gonbry

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Ah, that's no fun, sorry to hear. I ordered 2 sleeves on Black Friday... I got a "shipped" notice on 11/24 and received my order on 11/30, without any issues.

I hope you get through!

igetit

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2005
Snoqualmie, WA
Has anyone ordered from Incase recently? I made a Black Friday order to only get an email yesterday saying that I need to call to verify order information within 48 hours or they will cancel my order. They say I HAVE TO CALL! I tried calling yesterday and got busy signals for an hour before I got through, then waited for almost two hours on hold until they closed. Today I called and waited on hold for around 30 minutes until I got a message saying I had reached their after hours line and to leave a message (definitely during their business hours) and their mailbox was full.

I have never had such a bad experience trying to get help on an order and I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience. I feel like they are doing this just do get out of filling orders with their Black Friday discount.

I had the exact same experience, my order ended getting canceled since I could not get through anyone on the phone in time. Well, probably won't affect InCase but I got to keep my money. I also wasn't sure the ICON sleeve I ordered would have fit my new MB Pro 13 TB anyway...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.