Incase PB sleeve?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Kurt871, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Kurt871 macrumors member

Oct 30, 2004
    Hey everyone. I'm thinking of purchasing a 15" PowerBook (my very first Mac!) and I'm trying to decide on a sleeve for it. I know there's a million threads about laptop cases (believe me, I've looked through every one), and I was wondering what people thought of the Incase sleeve here:

Any experiences? How does it compare to, say, a Crumpler or ZeroShock? Is there one heralded "best case" for the PowerBook? Thanks a lot for any advice, goodness knows I've found at least ten extra things to get with my PB just from browsing the forums here :)
  2. crdean1 macrumors 6502a

Feb 14, 2005
    You may have read this already:

I have a 15" pb and use a maccase (compusa) for a sleeve. I can put my pb in it, then stick it in my school bag, or any bag for that matter. I have been quite satisfied.

For home use, I keep a powersleevz around ( ). It does a nice job of protecting the pb from scratches and such.

Also, for a harder sleeve, I have a viper m on order from .

Hope this helps. I think you should get something good to protect such an expensive investment, kind of like hedging your financial portfolio in my opinion.