Incipio Dual PRO for iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JamesWilliams12, Nov 21, 2012.

1. JamesWilliams12, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012

macrumors member

2. macrumors 65816

Unnecessary bulk.

3. macrumors 6502a

4. macrumors regular

I have an Incipio Dual Pro and I have been using it for about a week. I would say that overall it is, "ok". It does add some thickness but it is definitely not bulky. My major complaints are that the rubber seems a bit too loose and the rubber especially on the top is a magnet for lint and anything else that comes into contact.

I also have an Otterbox Defender that I used extensively and a Poetic Atmosphere. Out of the three I think the Atmosphere is the best.

5. macrumors 68000

Got the Incipio Faxion in Grey/White about 2 weeks ago. The best Incipio has to offer in my opinion.

6. macrumors regular

I have one of these also. Really like it compared to what else is out there. A little bulky in terms of size, but the phone still feels lighter than my iPhone 4.

7. thread starter macrumors member

I like this case too, a lot of people that saw my phone asked for case. Its perfect

8. macrumors newbie

Did Incipio forget about the adapter?

I have one of these cases for my iPhone 4 and love it. So when I upgraded to the iPhone 5 I automatically bought one for that. Think it's great except for one thing....I bought the 30 pin to lightning adapter and the case prevents the lightning plug from being inserted all the way. If I use just the lightning plug all is fine, but the adapter is useless with the case. I plan on calling Incipio and finding out what they'll do for me. Anyone else run into this?