Okay, so I'm ready to buy my first apple computer. I'll be using my computer for boring things like office programs, e-mail, and itunes. I can get an educational discount, which brings the PB down to $1399. I can buy that as is or upgrade the ibook to 60GB for an extra $70. I like the look of the PB more but can't decide if it's worth it. I also don't feel like waiting around until next year when the update occurs.