Indoctrination, part 2

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Okay, this is great. :p

While I was reading replies to my other thread on indoctrination, a Google ad for this book appeared at the bottom of the page.

Now this is what I call indoctrination.

2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Would kids really enjoy something like that? It just seems like a bad joke that (simple-minded) parents would enjoy. "hee-hee. That one looks like Ted Kennedy."

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Eh, can't complain too much. You've seen the Simpson's episode where the Springfield Republican Party gets together and Bob Dole reads from the Necronomicon right?
    :p

My recent favorite was the guy who wrote 'South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Media Bias'. He posits that South Park is a sign of the rise of conservatives in popular media -- which makes me think he only watched a select few episodes in his research. I guess he doesn't get that they are equal opportunity offenders. Parker and Stone have slammed everyone with equal vigor. It's one of the reasons I like them.

5. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

actually, i thought he looked like newt gingrich (former republican speaker of the house) ;)