Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jlasoon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2006
Orlando, FL
Apple just added the Indy 500 to Itunes, but there's only one problem the quality absolutely sux. It looks really horrendous.

Someone at Apple needs to jack up the resolution. :rolleyes:

asxtb

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2005
jlasoon said:
Apple just added the Indy 500 to Itunes, but there's only one problem the quality absolutely sux. It looks really horrendous.

35 minutes!!! Wow! I've never seen the 500 be that quick!

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
Was a GREAT race. I was there. Marco was *so* close. Danica got robbed on the last restart after the caution with like 12 laps to go. She should have started at the front of the pack as she was obviously out of the pits when the yellow lights came on. It would have been her then Michael and Marco. Hornish would have probably made it to first anyways...

It would be a good one to have on your iPod. Second closest finish in Indy 500 history :)

RBMaraman

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2002
New Albany, IN
jlasoon said:

Blame ABC, not Apple. They didn't even broadcast the race in HD, which is unforgiveable since FOX and NBC broadcast all NASCAR races in HD. Heck, NBC even broadcast the Kentucky Derby in HD.

ABC and ESPN have no respect for the Indianapolis 500. I hope the folks at the IRL start shopping around for a network that will broadcast this great event in the quality it deserves to be seen in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.