ING DIRECT $25 Account Opening Bonus

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by blufire, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blufire macrumors regular

Jul 20, 2002
    Hey, this is totally random, but I've got two certificates for a $25 bonus when opening an Orange Savings Account with ING DIRECT ( They expire December 31, 2006 and I wanted to offer them to anyone who might want them.

To get the $25 bonus, open the account from their site and use the reference code: [removed]
    I'm not sure, but it may only work for the first two people to use it. If you do use it, please let me know.

ING DIRECT is a very user-friendly and high-interest online savings bank (4.50% APY currently). The Orange Savings Account has a minimum initial deposit of $250.

(Note: please let me know if this violates any forum rules.. I don't mean to cause a disturbance!)
  2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

Feb 7, 2002
    i don't think there's any problem, we've even discussed ING before and the various referral bonuses, etc. i started up an account with them about a year ago and like it quite a bit.

supposedly hsbconline and some others are competetive with ING, but i haven't looked into them a great deal
  3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    We don't allow members to post links to commercial sites using referral codes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.