Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
Any thoughts about making inline image attachments, so I can like, have some text...

then have an image related to that text...

then have some more text....

then an image related to that second body of text?

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
You mean like:

1.JPG
that

2.JPG
that

3.JPG
or that?

Use the little paperclip icon when you upload an attachment. It will give you the option to include them in the post.

And that's my work PC before anyone says anything. ;)

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
Its got a slight bug when trying to use them inline. You have to click on the "Manage Attachments" button again before you can use it and then you click the little paperclip icon (the arrow on the right to be specific)

attach.JPG

and there you have it.

images.jpg

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
nosen said:
View attachment 57404

hey that's cool, I always wondered how people did that with MR attachments.

I really wish people would use it more often or become the default when uploading images. Its pretty annoying having to go offsite to a pop-up infested page like Imageshack, when people post images so big they make the screen stretch or when people upload an attachment and use the tags to put them full-sized in their post, duplicating it.

Another bonus feature is it reverts to a text link when its quoted, saving screen space especially when someone carelessly quotes a large image.[/COLOR]

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
vniow said:
I really wish people would use it more often or become the default when uploading images. Its pretty annoying having to go offsite to a pop-up infested page like Imageshack, when people post images so big they make the screen stretch or when people upload an attachment and use the tags to put them full-sized in their post, duplicating it.

Another bonus feature is it reverts to a text link when its quoted, saving screen space especially when someone carelessly quotes a large image.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Thanks for reiterating that, [b]vniow[/b]. It bares repeating.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.