Inquisitor is great!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lu0s3r322, Jan 8, 2007.

1. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

I just found about Inquisitor, a Safari plug-in, and it's amazing. It makes searching so much easier. It's made by the same developer who made Acqusition, Xtorrent, and Newsfire. All four of the apps are amazing and Inquisitor is no exception. I recommend it to everyone.

http://www.inquisitorx.com/safari/

2. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

That sounds nice... Sadly Safari runs like a beaten one legged sloth on my C2D MBP. So I use firefox. Would like it if it came out for firefox. Firefox how ever has the google search at the top right and that begins to find what you are typing until you get really specific...

3. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

I find Safari to work a lot better than Firefox. Firefox feels slow and clunky and i'm even using the Mac optimised version called Bon Echo.

4. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

That's really crazy... Why do I have so much problems with safari on every mac I go to i wonder...

5. jdavtz macrumors 6502a

Bon Echo isn't a Mac-optimised version of firefox, it's the codename that the development builds of Firefox 2 were given while it was under development.

The latest release is 2.0.0.1 so I'd uninstall Bon Echo and install that; it might fix some of your problems.

6. lu0s3r322 thread starter macrumors 6502a

you know, i tried to run safari using rosetta and it was much slower. do you guys have run using rosetta enabled?