Insane motorcycle wreck, very disturbing!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by corywoolf, Dec 12, 2005.

1. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

I saw this on ebaumsworld.com and was surprised that the communication was that bad in motorcycle racing. This made me angry and sick to my stomach. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/dblwreck.html

Tell me your thoughts of what happened.
    :eek: :mad:

2. CompUser Guest

Thats really sad.

Was that the guy who fell off the motorcycle in at the end running back out into the track?

3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

4. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

That is just wrong. They shouldn't of been cutting so closely to them in the first place.

5. Laser47 macrumors 6502a

Laser47

I think the guy that ran into the crew and motorcycle deserved what he got, the crew did not however. He was probably trying to scare the crew or being a showoff and it backfired, if he wasint he would have slammed on the brakes before hitting them.

6. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

7. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

I hate these "shocking" video clips" that float around the internet becuase they have no context, i.e. there is no information connected to them so that you can hear the whole story and find out the cause/result of the event.

It was kind of funny (not funny ha ha but odd funny) how the first rider crawled off the track as if injured (the bike DID roll over him, to be sure) but then came scampering out after the two track crew got fragged. that crew guy in the middle and the second rider really looked F'd up - they were either knocked out cold, paralyzed or dead. :eek: :(

That second rider was behind a couple of bikes and probably didn't even see it coming. They should have had a flag slowing everyone down, those guys were going way too fast with an accident on the track.

Oh, and I'd like to give a shout out to Mr. Delerium Tremens cameraman - could you shake that camera a little more? I'm not quite dizzy yet. :rolleyes: