Installed Mighty Mouse CD, now OS X is Queer.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Moz, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Moz macrumors newbie

So I picked up the new Mighty Mouse, and since I installed the software and started using the mouse, my OS X Tiger is just weird. For instance: When I roll over an app icon in the doc, it no longer shows the name of the app, and for some reason, 1 name will arbitrarily stay "on" above its corresponding icon. Like right now as I use Safari to post this, "Preview" is on over the Preview icon in the dock. Queer. Does anyone know of how I can fix this software bug? It's not a big deal, and the Mac seems to be working fine otherwise, it's just weird and bothering me.

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks for your help; it's greatly appreciated.

2. macvac macrumors newbie

macvac

MM

Seems lots of people are having probs with the Might mouse...about the only thing I know for sure is that if you have any other mouse drivers installed (Logitec, M.S., Kensington, MacMice, etc.) these should be removed as they will interfere with the Apple drivers.

3. Moz thread starter macrumors newbie

No other drivers.

Thanks for the reply MacVac, but I have no other drivers installed. You'd think Apple's own hardware would work with thier OS, but it's just being fishy...

4. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

Wait OS X has a sexuality and it changes depending on what CDs you put in??????

i never knew this O_O i wonder what happens when you rip songs from CDs

5. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

I think the TaTu CD makes your mac "gay for pay" har har

6. tangerineyum macrumors 6502

My child hood friend just came out of the closet, and thanks to her i get that joke ! hahahah