instructions

Discussion in 'Games' started by daleslad, Aug 27, 2003.

1. daleslad macrumors member

I've just completed that miserable campaign where you have to get past all of the tanks in Spearhead. Now I'm about to start the next campaign but like all of the others I'm not getting any instructions about what I'm supposed to accomplish.
    It starts off with 4 allied soldiers standing around in the snow complaining about the food. The next thing you know you are under attack. So everyone hunkers down in the trenches and when it is over you go back to square one and start all over again.
    In the AA version you could read about the campaign and what you were supposed to do but with Spearhead I haven't seen anything like that . Am I missing something here.
    I'd appreciate any suggestions from you veterans.

2. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

You gotta get a Medic to the Captain. Follow the compass... <over>.

3. hardon macrumors regular

Get a life .. start the multiplayer!!!!!!!!

WW2 was not a single player vs Comp/Mac

4. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

Thanks MacsRgr8, I found that by clicking on the Tab key you can see a list of your objectives. Had to find that out from a PC player, don't know why MOH doesn't explain that before you get to play the game. Then again maybe I just didn't know where to look for it.

Already multi-playing hardon, and thanks for all of your help too what there was of it :rolleyes:

5. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

If you play the training session in MOHAA, it will be explaned to you.
    I do the same: start playing right away.... getting killed or lost, only to find out that you have to know what to do first. :D

6. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

You're right that's exactly what I did I guess it is a guy thing:)