intel mac...xp to internet problem

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by toothman, Dec 14, 2006.

1. toothman macrumors newbie

Hi Y'all I am a dumby when it comes to computers.. so here goes.
    I used bootcamp to re=partition my intel mini...it worked great..easy.even for me :eek: ....but now I simply can't get connected to the office wireless system...a number of windows folks have looked it over, and woalked away,confused...so I re-reinstalled windows with no problems..but no connection..any sugestion would be helpful.
    'thanks..peace..ken

2. One Bad Duck macrumors member

One Bad Duck

I have had the same problem, the windows wireless setup fails to connect me when i'm on my imac. Other clients recognise the network as well but all have the same problem. I can't use internet or play internet games on windows on the 24inch screen :(

Someone please help us
    Thanks

3. capoditutti macrumors 6502

capoditutti

Have you used windows before? I'm trying to gauge the level of help to provide for you - i'm not mocking....

4. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

FWIW Windows provides a little utility to save the wireless network settings into a text file which you can then take to a different machine. Has anyone tried this with your machines to see if they can get you up and running.

B

5. LtRammstein macrumors 6502a

LtRammstein

Well... The main thing is, did you install the drivers Apple have you burn to a CD? A lot of times if you don't do that, or do it properly, you'll end up not having a few items to run. Mine runs just fine, heck even it recognizes my iMac iSight!

Hopefully this helps, if not post it on Apple's Boot Camp forum.

Steve