Hello everyone, this is my first time here, asides from lurking! Well, here is my situation. I purchased the silent upgraded 1.5 mini to do Photoshop CS2 work for photo-editing. It actually works great! I purchased it because I wanted to wait until CS3 was released and get the future MacBook pro's or Mac Towers. I assume CS3 will be out in 06 fall or 07 spring. Well, I bought the mini 1 month ago and I called Apple for a refund. They offered me a full refund for my product. My G4 mini is maxed out, and when I max out the other Intel mini, the total comes out to an extra 300 bucks w/tax. Also, I bought the mini to save money. I want to buy products when I have actual money for the product I really want. I'm a student, so that means I'm poor. I do freelance web design and I am contracted from 2 photographers to assist in weddings. I'm also doing a few weddings and starting a portrait business, but I've scheduled them for late summer/fall. Education is important since that will help me out in the real world! So the money I get now isn't set in stone from month to month; it's pretty random Well, Would the intel mini be better for CS2 than the G4? I noticed it had integrated graphics, but I heard from a user on the forum that Photoshop relies on the processor instead of the GPU. The only benefit I see for it is that I could use it as a backup computer for my future desktop/purchase when CS3 is out. Is it worth an extra 300 dollars?