Intel Safari Doesn't Like Flash =/

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mf2k, Mar 25, 2006.

1. mf2k macrumors member

mf2k

For some reason I install flash player and Safari doesnt reconize the install.. Is there a specific one?

:mad:

2. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Thank you copy and paste ;) There is a thread in this same Apps. forum on this if you need more help, try and scroll down half the page...I think it's the same info though ;)
    It's pretty simple - all you really need to do is download http://formymac.com/MR/plugins.zip, unzip it (it'll unzip to a folder named "Internet Plug-Ins", so don't unzip it in your Library folder, else it'll replace your "Internet Plug-Ins" folder), and copy the "Flash Player.plugin" file from that unzipped folder into your "Macintosh HD/Library/Internet Plug-Ins" folder.

You might or might not want to save the new Flash plugin you'll be replacing, but I doubt it.

3. nutmac macrumors 68030

4. mf2k thread starter macrumors member

mf2k

=/ I totally didn't see it. Long week.. are.... *puts on blonde dunce hat*

5. adese macrumors member

adese

6. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

No need...it comes up 2 or 3 times a week and I did the same it's just that I have the info saved and sent to my email just incase I need it again (custom install or crash). It's just after you have the issue with it your like what the hell, it was just working :rolleyes: It did it to me after I installed Studio 8 so I thought I really did something wrong ;)