intellimouse drivers?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by speakerwizard, Nov 25, 2006.

1. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

got an intellimouse, the cheaper one with side buttons, but after sleep the mouse is unusable unless unplugged and plugged back in, im having trouble finding the appropriate driver download though (tiger) somone else overcome this? could some one point me in the right direction please, thanks

2. 4nr- macrumors regular

4nr-

thats a common intellimouse problem. I have a 4.0 and all the latest drivers installed both on my windows partition and in os x and I'm forced to reconnect my mouse in both systems. I had the same problem on my old windows machine. There's no fix, I think it's a hardware problem, the intellimouse chords have always brought trouble. If you contact ms I'm sure they'll send you a replacement but I chose not too, I got used to unplugging and plugging it in again.

3. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You can get the drivers here, the Mac option seems to be right at the bottom of the Operating System choice box.

4. speakerwizard thread starter macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

thanks, couldnt find that download page, so much gumpth on there, ill try it later and post, downloading at mo so cant reboot

5. speakerwizard thread starter macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

well, no, the drivers didnt help with the 'disconecting' when sleep, odd. sily silly microsoft lol

6. 4nr- macrumors regular

4nr-

read this!!!

7. speakerwizard thread starter macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

erm, i did :s calm down lol, i also read the post saying to try the drivers.

8. NewSc2 macrumors 65816

Um, I have an intellimouse (regular, explorer, and explorer 3.0... or was it 4.0) and I've never come across this problem. Not like it helps, but I just wanted to chime in.

9. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Yeah, I have the wireless explorer version 2.0 and don't get that problem with the drivers or the hardware. Also had the wired explorer version 3.0A and that didn't require any extra drivers, so didn't get the problem. Oh well. *Touch wood*

10. 4nr- macrumors regular

4nr-

Im sorry for my discourteous behavior...:eek: