interactions w/ Krucinich's campaign people- any stories?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by acidrock, May 19, 2004.

1. acidrock macrumors 6502

I find the Krucinich campaign people quite interesting. I have interacted with some people in the Seattle office, and some of them came down to Olympia from Seattle. A comment she made seemed quite a bit extreem and I think most of my interaction with them has been. She said that a vote for Kerry is vote for Bush. We went on talking and I had to go to an appointment with a faculty. It really pissed me off when she said, be late to your appointment, as if talking to her was more important. She tried to imply that I was trying to aviod intense conversation. I just don't like the people working on his campagin. I agree with some of what she said, that if our situation continues that it could be really bad for our country. The only thing I've heard about from Krucinich that I really liked was his idea of creating a Department of Peace, but really I've completely stopped hearing about his campaign except when these people try and force me to talk to them. They seem to always start out with the same lines, something like defeat the something in the white house. I find it's getting quite old. What are you guys experiences with them?

I have to admit that I am quite surprised that I haven't seen the Kerry campaign that much in Olympia, and Seattle, but I haven't been in Seattle in a few months.

2. dopefiend macrumors 6502

3. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

I would assume he's talking about Dennis Kucinich, whom I figured dropped out of the race by this point. Looks like the little guy is still chuggin' along, bless his heart.

4. numediaman macrumors 6502a

Who's Krucinich? Or, who is Kucinich? Or, who owns Krucinich? Or, hose Kucinich?

America, where the English language came to die.

5. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

numediaman, I think that you would enjoy this book. My wife (an English teacher) and I are reading it and I suspect you'd like it too. ;)

6. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

It's good. Three different people gave it to me for Christmas! :)