interesting comparison of case companies

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by glen e, May 25, 2011.

1. glen e, May 25, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011

macrumors 68030

Jun 19, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    It is interesting to see how different companies handle business ....this case was released yesterday for the 11 MacBook Air. It provides a case like look for the MBA that is nice in public and hides the unit well, can be used as just a sleeve also. But the amazing thing is:

1. it's on apple's site so it meets their distribution requirements - not announced until they had stock, obviously...
    2. I ordered yesterday and I have received a fedex notice that it will be on my doorstep 5/31.

No bookcase maker Keebler elves here - no drama, no going dark, just a case in my hands within 5 days...I'll let you know the quality when I get it, but again, since on apple's site, I expect that not to be a problem...And yes, i realize there are no options involved but a release and a solid shipping sched is certainly not the norm recently....

case here:
  2. macrumors 68020

Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks for posting. That's an awesome case for an MBA11. My wife 'complains' why I have to have a 'computer' sitting on the table in the living room, now I won't, I'll have a nice old book. Just ordered.:)
  3. macrumors 68000

Feb 26, 2008
  4. macrumors member

May 19, 2011
    exactly! even books are a no-no for my significant other.
  5. macrumors 68020

Mar 28, 2011
    Hope springs eternal. :)