interesting comparison of case companies

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by glen e, May 25, 2011.

1. glen e, May 25, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011

macrumors 68030

It is interesting to see how different companies handle business ....this case was released yesterday for the 11 MacBook Air. It provides a case like look for the MBA that is nice in public and hides the unit well, can be used as just a sleeve also. But the amazing thing is:

1. it's on apple's site so it meets their distribution requirements - not announced until they had stock, obviously...
    2. I ordered yesterday and I have received a fedex notice that it will be on my doorstep 5/31.

No bookcase maker Keebler elves here - no drama, no going dark, just a case in my hands within 5 days...I'll let you know the quality when I get it, but again, since on apple's site, I expect that not to be a problem...And yes, i realize there are no options involved but a release and a solid shipping sched is certainly not the norm recently....

case here:

http://twelvesouth.com/products/BookBook_for_Air/

2. macrumors 68020

Thanks for posting. That's an awesome case for an MBA11. My wife 'complains' why I have to have a 'computer' sitting on the table in the living room, now I won't, I'll have a nice old book. Just ordered.:)

3. macrumors 68000

3goldens

good luck with that!

4. macrumors member

exactly! even books are a no-no for my significant other.

5. macrumors 68020

Hope springs eternal. :)