Interesting look at Apple Stock

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by MacManiac1224, Sep 11, 2005.

1. MacManiac1224 macrumors regular

I like to follow Apple Stock, and I just surfed onto this website which has an interesting analysis on Apple. Take a look: www.marketvibrations.com

2. verozov macrumors regular

verozov

3. snkTab macrumors 6502a

snkTab

There was once a rule when buying and selling stock. That rule was don't buy Apple stock. The reason is that Apple stock has been traditionally baffling analyst. However now is a different story. It seems Apple stock is acting like a normal stock should.

That said, there is so much hype is Apple I don't trust the stock anymore. What happens when the next big thing from another company comes along?

4. wrc fan macrumors 65816

wrc fan

In a world where LPs are made like pancakes
    I just wish I had had enough money to buy a lot of stock... I bought one share when it was down at $14... since then it's split and is at $51.31. If I had just bought 1000 shares I would have made $88,620! :eek:

5. jhu macrumors 6502a

jhu

yeah, and if i'd bought msft back in 1986, i'd have well over $10 million!

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I bought 400 shares of AAPL in 1997 (and some later which I have already sold). You do the math. My broker thought I was c-r-a-z-y. ;)

Anyhow, this "analysis" is amateur hour. Totally superficial. In any event I always hate to hear too much optimism about any stock I own. That often means it's overpriced.