Invader Zim

Discussion in 'Community' started by aafuss1, Jun 3, 2004.

1. aafuss1 macrumors 68000

aafuss1

Has anyone purchased the Invader Zim DVD (from places such as Amazon) or heard about the Nickelodeon show ' Invader Zim'? In Australia it aired during the easter long weekenf-and personally I'm a Invader Zim fan.

2. sketchy macrumors regular

We have the DVD -- it is great, If you ever listen to directors commentary you will love this. they got everyone invlolved and threw them in a room. The are all talking together, cracking jokes, etc. I highly recommend it.

3. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

4. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    not that i'm a fan or anything but i'm holding off buying till after all three volumes come out. why you ask? because they are releasing a special edition with all 3 volumes and a bonus DVD and a special edition box shaped like Zims house. i can't wait. :D

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I found some episodes that never aired on the net, but they aren't the greatest quality. Hoping they're on the DVD. ;) A site with some good info is http://roomwithamoose.com/ (used to have some eps, but now they just point you to the DVD).

Check out the pics for the action figures. Nice. :D

6. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

yeah, the show was on for 1 and a half seasons but two full seasons were actually made. i'd finally collected every episode ans they go and release them... but yeah, ALL 2 seasons will be included in the 3 volumes. :D

7. aafuss1 thread starter macrumors 68000

aafuss1

I noticed that at some Australian sites you can order the DVD in region 1 format-no region 2/4 yet (I live Australia). And it aired during a Easter special on Nickelodeon in Australia.

Plus I customized my PC with a invader zim wallpaper and logo in the Windows system properties dialog box:

Attached Files:

8. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

aafus1, i love that wallpaper. i used it when i made DVD's out of all the episodes i have. sorry to hear about it being only region 1 right now. i think all that region stuff is a load of crap! :rolleyes: