Invasion (TV Show)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Lacero, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Looks promising.

Starts in a half hour right after Lost. :D

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Indeed.

No more to say 'till you've all had a chance to see it.

3. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

Invasion tonight was really good (wednesday, jan 25th 06) :) I hate when they end something and then show previews to something even better next week! :D

4. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

As usual, I taped yesterday's episode and should watch it after dinner tonight ... this is the program that I enjoy as much as any other this season. Both the storyline and acting are excellent, and it is proving to be a major winner for Shaun Cassidy (remember him?).

5. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

It's sad that Lost is getting more feedback on these forums then Invasion is ;) I find Invasion better then Lost to be honest.

which shows I like better...

1. Prison Break (mondays)
    2. Invasion (wednesdays)
    3. Smallville (thursdays)
    4. Lost (wednesdays)

6. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Invasion has proven to be one of my favorite shows and it is difficult accepting the prospect that it may not be renewed in the fall due to lackluster ratings. Despite glowing reviews from many critics, it has had problems finding an audience. If ABC cancels it, it will establish what ABC stands for ... out with American Broadcasting Company, in with Absolutely Beyond Comprehension.

7. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

Currently there is to many shows going at once.. You 2+ shows a night that come out, honesyly if I did not have tivo I would never have time to watch all the shows I do. One Tree Hill seems to be getting good and it's catching peoples eyes.

I think Invasion should have been going on when the other shows go to break for a few months.