Invinsishield from the get go or not??

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by tttexxan, Apr 2, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

Thinking about buying the full ipad wrap tom anyone else considering this?? Thought good protectant

2. macrumors 68000

There are a bunch of other threads on this. IMO, if you are going to do it, there are better options than Zagg's. Personally, I like Phantomskinz better especially for touch screens.

3. macrumors demi-god

Ljohnson72

I would get the back protector but not the front.

4. macrumors 65816

Unprocessed1

+1. There's no reason to get the front shield, the back might scratch in some circumstances though. I think the ipad case is the much more versatile alternative though

5. macrumors regular

To be honest with this thread, It's a good thing to cover what you love, but with Zagg's invisible shield you will get some discoloration. This is my second iphone shield and it's doing it again. I have the white 32GB iphone and it looks like it has smokers stain in a few places, and I don't smoke!

I think I might just take it off and use nothing. A new iphone is coming out anyway, right? :)

6. macrumors demi-god

Ljohnson72

Request a new one. This happened on my MBP and they sent me a new one, granted I had to pay shipping.

7. macrumors 68000

You can do that, but why when there are better options out there that don't suffer the "orange peel" effect?

8. macrumors demi-god

Ljohnson72

Because getting his replaced for a couple bucks is cheaper than getting a totally new one. I'm not suggesting to the OP to go with ZAGG, I'm specifically referring to the person I quoted.