Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devesh9

macrumors member
May 23, 2016
Hey guys, help required. Updated to beta 4 and now my iPhone 6s is not responding at all.
It doesn't even switch off nor any thing is being displayed on screen. Just showing refreshing animation on screen. How to switch of the phone.
65984402d9744f944592d027a7b64e69.jpg

GrievingFob606

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 15, 2016
Try holding power and volume down together.
Devesh9 is using iPhone 6S not 7. Please be aware.
Hey guys, help required. Updated to beta 4 and now my iPhone 6s is not responding at all.
It doesn't even switch off nor any thing is being displayed on screen. Just showing refreshing animation on screen. How to switch of the phone.
65984402d9744f944592d027a7b64e69.jpg
Try to restart by holding the power and home buttons at the same time, then, release the home button, Devesh9.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Why are iphone 7 and 7+ users having so many problems.

I'm not having any problems with my 7Plus and my GF isn't having any problems with her 7. I'm assuming we are the rule and those having problems are the exception. If there where wide-spread issues, I think it would be more than a few people on Macrumors mentioning it.

Tony_YYZ

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
Does anyone have issues with the Outlook email app? Ever since updating to the 10.2.1 betas, the app has not been checking e-mail. The notifications are mostly dead. When you open the app, you have to manually refresh all inboxes and there is a big delay before it bursts your phone with notifications from all the e-mails that have been received since the last time you manually check.
I've reset all app settings, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted accounts, etc. Nothing helps. It works just fine in my iPad running iOS 10.1.1.

I logged a ticket with the Outlook team but they said they won't open an active bug report until more users report the same behaviour. Just wondering if anyone has exhibited this issue as well.

Reactions: hojx and devesh9

DaPizzaMan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2016
Does anyone have issues with the Outlook email app? Ever since updating to the 10.2.1 betas, the app has not been checking e-mail. The notifications are mostly dead. When you open the app, you have to manually refresh all inboxes and there is a big delay before it bursts your phone with notifications from all the e-mails that have been received since the last time you manually check.
I've reset all app settings, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted accounts, etc. Nothing helps. It works just fine in my iPad running iOS 10.1.1.

I logged a ticket with the Outlook team but they said they won't open an active bug report until more users report the same behaviour. Just wondering if anyone has exhibited this issue as well.
I've set up the Outlook email app with my Google Apps account and I get notifications regularly and the app works just fine on iOS 10.2. It could be an issue with iOS 10.2.1 or the app, really.

Tony_YYZ

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
I've set up the Outlook email app with my Google Apps account and I get notifications regularly and the app works just fine on iOS 10.2. It could be an issue with iOS 10.2.1 or the app, really.

It worked fine up to 10.2. It doesn't function properly in 10.2.1.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Well, first generation phone, 7S will correct all these problems.

I disagree. The only iPhones I have had problems with are 's' builds. I've had every iPhone since the 3G. I've never had a replacement for a non-'s' phone.

Math889

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2016
I disagree. The only iPhones I have had problems with are 's' builds. I've had every iPhone since the 3G. I've never had a replacement for a non-'s' phone.
Iphone 6 Plus was the laggiest and buggiest iphone I have owned.
The best non s iphone IMO is the iphone 5.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Iphone 6 Plus was the laggiest and buggiest iphone I have owned.
The best non s iphone IMO is the iphone 5.

Never once had an issue with my iPhone 6. Perfect display, perfect battery. iPhone 6Plus was always going to be a problem compared to the 6 because of RAM.

Reactions: LoveToMacRumors

cswifx

Suspended
Dec 15, 2016

I have an Exchange account setup with the app, it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.