Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Is anyone experiencing issues with alerts not sounding or sounds coming when phone is on mute?

I'm sitting out this beta cycle, but a friend is on it and has issues with both the intermittent alerts and issues with mute. He said the battery is also incredibly bad.

Cancelled
Dec 1, 2016
Notes and Known Issues
SOS is supported only in India.

Fixed in this Release
TV app can now be restored after it is deleted.

Last edited:

atlchamp

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2012
Atlanta
I had that issue on my old iPhone 7 Plus. The hardware is most likely failing like mine did. I got it exchanged for free. They gave me a whole new phone. Good luck mate!
I just did a reset all settings and so far so good I'll continue to monitor it thanks for the reply

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
Well this is surprising, I was convinced it'd move to final release,especially with media reports already circulating for a while about iOS 10.3

Anyway, after a day or two, it'd be great to hear whether anyone has experienced the early shutdown bug please.

As far as I can gather, this has not been an issue present in the previous Beta releases of 10.2.1

Thank you.
My phone has shut off before it reached 0% I'm on iPhone 5s 10.2.1 beta 2

Topher227

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
I still can't receive notifications when i'm on an active call........ Issue persists since iOS 10 (any beta / any production iOS)...... Le Sigh......

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I still can't receive notifications when i'm on an active call........ Issue persists since iOS 10 (any beta / any production iOS)...... Le Sigh......
Do you mean you don't receive them or you simply don't see a banner/alert appear over the call (while the notification still comes in and can be seen in Notification Center, for example)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.