Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

madmads

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2008
UK
Just got home from a long day at work expecting it to be up already. *sighs* Oh well!!

Will have to try and do some college work instead!! lol

possumwater

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2010
Yes. If you've updated to iTunes 10.5, then you'll likely see that already. Being a developer, I've seen that for quite some time already.

I have 10.5, got it about an hour ago. No luck for ios 5 tho. Still on 4.2.10...

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
I assume there will be a Mac update as well to allow for iCloud/iPhoto etc?

Yeah. 10.7.2 will likely be out today as well. It actually probably makes sense to update to that first and then iOS.

I have my iPad in the cradle and am running a Time Machine backup now. Nerdiness is ensuing.

lnferno

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2008
Yes, me too.. MY MBP is right next to me here at work... waiting for confirmation of the update so I can plug it in, and get going! :cool:

Same here, except updates for apps keeping on popping up on the AppStore, so I'm downloading/installing/backing up as fast as I can lol

DuKid Della

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2011
I just can't wait anymore!! hahaha this is the first time I'm waiting for a device update LOL!!! I hope that it's avalibale soon in Holland!! Countdown 10 minutes...

therif

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2006
:') I have the impression the Apple Servers are gonna crack this time :)

I've connected my mac to the router with an ethernet cable instead of Wifi to be sure to have the fastest speed on the network. Disabled all wifi devices in my home to disable any jitter :D

Wow, its the first time I'm so excited about an update...

Now just hoping Apple isn't gonna make us wait too long :D

Inf4life

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Houston, Tx
:') I have the impression the Apple Servers are gonna crack this time :)

I've connected my mac to the router with an ethernet cable instead of Wifi to be sure to have the fastest speed on the network. Disabled all wifi devices in my home to disable any jitter :D

Wow, its the first time I'm so excited about an update...

Now just hoping Apple isn't gonna make us wait too long :D

Talk about overkill. It's really not that serious. It's just iOS. You'd think you were in a drawing for a million dollars or something.

bbode0

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
just a quick question, I havent updated to 4.2.10 yet. Will I need to update to this before I will be allowed to update to iOS5?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.