iPad iOS 7 beta 2 - iPad 2 - Stuck!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by rrahimi, Jun 24, 2013.

1. macrumors member

Sep 17, 2012
    Install went fine. Restarted.

Restore from iCloud backup also seems to have gone fine. Restarted.

Then it asked for "Final Steps", first one being Apple ID Sign In. This is where I'm stuck. Basically as soon as I try to type the password to sign in, it hangs, shows the Apple logo with black background and goes back to the "Final Steps" page. Rinse repeat...

Tried restoring from iTunes but it tells me that iCloud on iPad has to be turned off first, which I obviously do not have access to anymore.

Anyone with similar situation?
  2. macrumors 68000

Oct 11, 2011
  3. macrumors 601

Jul 20, 2006
    Mannheim, Germany
    I had the same issue. Reboot your iPad, connect it via USB with your computer, finish the wizard while connected and then take the cable off.
  4. thread starter macrumors member

Sep 17, 2012
    Thanks but didn't work.

Even did a DFU restore and still as gets stuck at the "Final Steps" loop. This time it even went as far as showing iMessage identifying emails but then started the loop again.
  5. macrumors member

Apr 21, 2010
    I have the same problem with the ipad mini. Hangs on an Apple logo after i tried to change the time. Had no time anymore to get it in DFU to check if i can repair it...
  6. thread starter macrumors member

Sep 17, 2012
    I'm pleased to say this issue seems resolved with beta 3, at least for my iPad 2. Right now apps are restoring and I had no problem loggin in with iCloud.