Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timotay89

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
So I updated both my ipad and iPhone to ios 7 and now documents no longer sync in icloud. Actually, the documents (for all app, both apple and non-apple) no longer are on my phone or ipad (but are still on my computer if you dig through the finder to icloud stuff). I also tried making a document in pages on my ipad and it went nowhere. Icloud is turned on.

I uninstalled and reinstalled pages on my ipad but it didn't fix the problem (even though it asked me if I'd like to turn on icloud, to which I said yes).

If I look under settings and icloud, I see no documents or anything othe than mail and backups listed, but there's about a GB that's not included into he backups that it says I'm using according to the bar at the bottom (roughly the size of the documents which have vanished).

Can anyone offer some help?

Thanks.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
my documents in pages and in numbers sync just fine across my iphone 5 and mini just as they always have.

timotay89

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
Devices...

If it matters, I have an ipad 3, and iPhone 4S, and a early 2008 MBP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.