Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MartinSk

macrumors member
May 3, 2015
With pic this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 428

Aniseedvan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2012
UK
Apple must be waiting for the rest of the banks to say they've done the same. What happens if you restart your phone? I notice apple pay disappeared again for me once I'd swapped it back to the UK region. But I have no cards registered

iGeek2014

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2014
=== Nowheresville ===
Well my Santander Visa Debit card tells me I need to contact my card issuer... Looks like it must be turned on in batches?

Great to see it in action though. Thanks for the info/photos!!

KaPOWitsCHRIS

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
United Kingdom
Well my Santander Visa Debit card tells me I need to contact my card issuer... Looks like it must be turned on in batches?

Great to see it in action though. Thanks for the info/photos!!

I've just been on the phone to Santander as it has asked me to call them, they said the system isn't live yet and anyone who has been able to register, will get de-reregistered.

Reactions: iGeek2014

MartinSk

macrumors member
May 3, 2015
I've just been on the phone to Santander as it has asked me to call them, they said the system isn't live yet and anyone who has been able to register, will get de-reregistered.
Interesting. Looks like a pretty strange email to send if it's not live. Surely the system would need to be set up and working for this to arrive in my inbox?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 421

redrog

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008

They would say that, wouldn't they? The test is whether it works or not.

Reactions: smythey
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.