Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gabriel193755

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2014
It only turns off at 100%, in my testing, which is ridiculous. Once I plug it in it should shut off at 20%-50% or so. I already filed a big report as it's extremely annoying to have it charge up to, say 75%, and it not automatically have it turn off. It's not what users will expect. I mean why does it stay on even when plugged into power? That makes no sense.

It turns itself off at 80%, if yours is not working, it is probably a bug or you didn't notice it.
File 14.07.15, 17 58 21.png

Attachments

• File 14.07.15, 17 58 21.png
    File 14.07.15, 17 58 21.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 203

agwin27

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2014
Every time I try downloading an app, the App Store prompts me to enter my Apple ID and password, loads for a moment, and then asks again. I've tried entering it multiple times and also just hitting cancel, but the app will not download.

I then touched to view my Apple ID account from within the App Store, and my information loaded without being prompted for a password. When I went back to try downloading the app again, this time I received a Touch ID prompt, but got a similar situation as above: authenticate, pretend to load for a moment, ask again to authenticate - an endless cycle.

Anyone found a work around?

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Noticed visual voicemail isn't working anymore; had to call into my voicemail box to hear a message they was left today. Showed missed call but no notification of voicemail.

Reactions: techspin

skadoo323

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2013
Noticed visual voicemail isn't working anymore; had to call into my voicemail box to hear a message they was left today. Showed missed call but no notification of voicemail.

Weird it is working on my test device which is a 6+ on TMobile.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Thought I'd see if I could sync my iPhone 6 64gb phone running beta 3 via wired connection and iTunes freaked out. I used a 2014 MBPr running 10.11 beta 3. When I connected the phone I got the usual tone showing it was connected but then the phone started flashing like it was connected/not connected. Much like a bad sync cable. iTunes gave me the below error. Also note the connected device in the upper left corner. Funny!

I try this sync with every beta and this is the first one that's given me issue.

2677d57371aeb96f200a88b2fede806e.jpg

chintancm

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2013
Since few days, every morning I am getting lock screen app suggestion on left bottom of screen. It was not present on iOS 8.

Also, App switcher greets "Good Morning" with the associated app card.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: nheilweil

KAMB

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2013
Connecticut
Weird it is working on my test device which is a 6+ on TMobile.

It's funny because it wasn't showing that I had a voicemail all day however last night around 11pm I noticed that I had a 1 on the phone icon after receiving a voice message from my grandmother. Somehow the call from earlier also showed up at that point and time.

It was from an unknown caller; perhaps unknown callers are filtered for what ever reason...? Weird.

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Right now, when I enter a name into Spotlight, I get the person's name followed by options to call or message him.

However, this doesn't seem to work for everyone. When I type in someone's name, their contact will turn up for some names, while others simply turn up their entries in SMS and email. Which is quite frustrating, because I have come to rely on it as a quick way of calling people.

Anyone else experiencing this bug as well?

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Right now, when I enter a name into Spotlight, I get the person's name followed by options to call or message him.

However, this doesn't seem to work for everyone. When I type in someone's name, their contact will turn up for some names, while others simply turn up their entries in SMS and email. Which is quite frustrating, because I have come to rely on it as a quick way of calling people.

Anyone else experiencing this bug as well?

Is it possible that some of these contacts you have are from a google account instead of iCloud? Not saying that's the cause but it's possible.

On another note the News app is crashing like a boss lately!

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
Question: Does the iPhone 4S support plugging the headphones and automatically launching the Music app? Like Craig's demo. Thanks in advance.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Not sure whey they moved that counter to the bottom when it used to be at the top, or basically above the per-app usage breakdown.

Maybe because it's a total. I don't know. I think the top was better. I wanted to see usage, if I didn't like what I saw I could scroll further for detail or leave already with my answer.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey is anyone else having trouble setting motion in the wallpaper? I changed my wallpaper and when I try to turn on perspective mode it doesn't do anything. And when I set the wallpaper is set to still.

The parallax motion works on my wallpaper. Make sure it's the right size. If it's not the correct size for parallax you need to zoom it in a bit.

If it's not that, then I have no clue :p

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
The parallax motion works on my wallpaper. Make sure it's the right size. If it's not the correct size for parallax you need to zoom it in a bit.

If it's not that, then I have no clue :p

You're talking about the included wallpapers correct? Or is there a way to get parallax motion with wallpapers you create yourself?

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You're talking about the included wallpapers correct? Or is there a way to get parallax motion with wallpapers you create yourself?

I was assuming you meant your own wallpaper, stock ones should all work. You can totally have parallax on created wallpapers. Just zoom it in a bit. But having the correct res on the image you use is best.

Image 1 is how it looks set to still and image 2 is how it looks set to perspective (aka parallax) notice it's zoom in just a bit to allow that room for it to parallax into.

**edit** just noticed while looking in the wallpaper settings it says "Dynamic wallpaper and perspective zoom are disabled when you have low power mode on". So make sure that's not stopping you from enabling it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.