iPad 2 accessories already on sale (with discounts)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by csims, Mar 2, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Amazon's already selling iPad 2 accessories. Here's the list of "featured" accessories. I picked up a stylus and a charger so that I'm "ready" for release day :D

Featured iPad 2 Accessories - Amazon.com

:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. ftw
    macrumors newbie

Now there are more, I guess since we are closer to the on-sale date.

3. macrumors 68020

4. macrumors 65816

nomar383

I was kind of looking at this one.

I'm torn between this case or the smart cover. I'm also wondering how soon until third parties can leverage those magnets.

5. macrumors regular

Strangely, they advertise the case as it being for iPad 2 but yet the iPad inside is clearly the original iPad. Also it looks like the leather is puffy, as opposed to fixed down, like the one in the link below. The front cover on the Targus looks cheap, IMHO http://www.amazon.com/Yoobao-Case-Apple-Genuine-Leather/dp/B0049AYLCA

6. macrumors 65816

nomar383

I did notice the iPad 1 in it lol. I assume they had a version that was similar for the iPad 1 and used those as pics.

7. macrumors 68000

Too bad the Targus TPU isn't available on Amazon yet. I'm hoping this or any other TPU case (reasonably priced) is available at launch. Several sources I have read said the Targus stuff should be available at launch.

8. macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

I really wish PowerSupport or SGP had a screen protector available. I prefer install them right after my new device is removed from the box.

9. macrumors newbie

The ipad alone should be enough to hold your flow.get the 1st one, but I would save up for an iPad first, if you really want one.

10. macrumors newbie

Thanks. A lot of the iPad 2 stuff at the stores are sold out so it is good Amazon has stuff in stock.

11. macrumors 6502