iPad 2 Dock (Third Party)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by RossMc, May 2, 2011.

1. macrumors 65816

RossMc

2. macrumors 68040

I appreciate that Apple charges way too much for it's official accessories but I still don't understand why people even consider cheap knock offs from places like EBay which are not even officially licensed. Personally I rather pay more for the official or at least the officially licensed products from reputable brands and retailers. At least I know I'm buying products that are 100% compatible and are likely to last a reasonable amount of time. Sorry, not having a go at you but just making a general statement of my view on the subject.

3. thread starter macrumors 65816

RossMc

Yeah I know what you mean. I was just looking about because I don't need one enough to buy one from Apple as if I bought one I don't think it would get used much.

4. macrumors 68000

I just wish apple would make an accessory that is black instead of white. Everything on my desk is black, LCD, mouse, 5 external hard drives etc.. The only white thing is my Mac mini which is actually in one of the drawers of my desk.

Hey Steve - I would have bought an iPod Hi-Fi is you had only made it in black or dark grey like all of my other stereo componets.

Hhmmmmmm - in wonder if any company every made "skins" for the iPod Hi-Fi ;)