Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scubakc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2012
Please help!! I got a ipad3 and a new black edition gopro I'm trying to upload video by putting the micro sd into the bigger one and using the apple card reader but when I plug in the card reader nothing napping what's up 2 days I've to messing around with it and get it to upload any help would be great !

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
Please help!! I got a ipad3 and a new black edition gopro I'm trying to upload video by putting the micro sd into the bigger one and using the apple card reader but when I plug in the card reader nothing napping what's up 2 days I've to messing around with it and get it to upload any help would be great !

Why not upload to iTunes and sync the videos to your device directly?

Tortri

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2010

Does the card reader work with other sd cards? Also have you tried the USB connection using a external card reader? I know that sounds weird but maybe the apple card reader is messed up.

GhostMac24

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2011
NC
What video resolution are you trying to upload? I had trouble uploading the 1080 res. Also had trouble at the higher fps setting. Did a test and was able to upload the 720 res at the 24fps setting.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.