iPad 3 Launch Valley Fair San Jose

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by stagi, Mar 15, 2012.

1. macrumors 65816

stagi

Just about 24 hours to launch, who is going to be at Valley Fair San Jose tomorrow? I'll be there just not sure on how early yet :)

2. macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking of going there instead of palo alto if it rains. what time do they open the mall doors? I plan on leaving at 4 am, be in line by 4:30.

3. thread starter macrumors 65816

stagi

anyone else going to valley fair? What time you guys arriving

4. macrumors 6502a

Generally, there never is much talk about any of the bay area stores on here from my past experiences. How close do you live by valley fair?

If you live close by, go see what the situation looks like tonight. based on that, you can better decide if you need to get up super early or if a few hour wait is ok.

5. macrumors member

i actually live closer to valley fair now, before i used to go to oak ridge for any of apple releases. I was also planning on going to oak ridge again, since I never been to valley fair.

Problem is its gonna rain and storm in the bay area during midnight

6. thread starter macrumors 65816

stagi

Yea, I have been to valley fair for most launches and it does usually get pretty busy. Not sure if I want to get up much earlier than 4 though :) Hopefully more people post in here tonight, would be nice to know what it looks like before.

7. macrumors newbie

mattlqx

I was at Oak Ridge about an hour ago. There were a grand total of 3 people waiting outside in line. Since the mall closes, they won't be any better in terms of shelter from the weather. Apple Store employee said doors would open for the mall at 6AM, until then, it's outdoors.

I'll probably head over there around 4AMish.

8. macrumors regular

i'm a few minutes away from Vfair, so i'll probably get there by 4:00

9. thread starter macrumors 65816

stagi

10. macrumors 6502a

anyone know the valley fair headcount right now and where exactly the lineup is?

11. thread starter macrumors 65816

stagi