So fellow MacRumor posters and followers, I have a dilemma in which I hope someone who's been in the same situation I find myself in can shed some light.. My current setup is a late 2009 Mac mini which still works great for what I use it for (browsing/social media, school/work work, music, streaming, etc) but I'm itching for something more portable. However, I want to be smart and logical with my decision. So, I purchased an iPad 4 and the new base 13" Haswell MBA to test out and see which fits my current lifestyle. I opened the iPad and it's great! but I'm not sure how I feel about it and I'm worried that I'm going to feel the same with the MBA. Regardless, I'll be keeping either one or both--I've considered selling my (outdated) Mac mini and stick with both, the iPad and MBA, but I'm not sure if the MBA could replace my Mac mini for everyday use. Furthermore, I haven't opened the MBA in fear that they might hassle me at BB when and if returning. And some would say, "Just open it, you can just return it," and you're right! But I would feel more comfortable getting some input from you guys before opening or returning. So, is there anyone who's been in a similar situation that can shed some light? Thank you in advance, your input is always appreciated.