Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
I can't wait to see panelfly on the ipad. I didn't see it on the approved list but hopefully it will be there on launch. And there was also another app that displayed concert posters from some bands

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
Wow this one looks pretty nice:

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2010/03/carters-encyclopedia-health-medicine/

cartersmedicine1.png

rtabdo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 26, 2010
I think the Medical industry is going to eat this device up. So much can be done on a tablet for Dr's Nurses, etc.

Legolover64

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2008
Hi guys!

I'm a regular on these forums. Since the release of the iPad SDK, I've been working to make a pretty neat app for productivity, education and entertainment. It's called padBoard, and it will be available at the launch of the iPad App Store this Saturday, April 3rd.

padBoard is a collaborative whiteboarding application that turns your iPad into a virtual whiteboard. It allows you to collaborate with other users - on their own iPads - as you all collectively edit a document in real time.

Here's a screenshot of padBoard in action:

palette.png

There's a demo video here.

You can find more information and screenshots about the application here.

padBoard will be in the iPad App Store at launch. I look forward to seeing some sweet collaborative images!

cyberheater

macrumors regular
Mar 31, 2010
Near Glasgow
Hi guys!

I'm a regular on these forums. Since the release of the iPad SDK, I've been working to make a pretty neat app for productivity, education and entertainment. It's called padBoard, and it will be available at the launch of the iPad App Store this Saturday, April 3rd.

That's very cool. It's amazing the directions that ipad apps are taking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.