iPad bag with keyboard pocket other than Incase?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bentrider, Aug 18, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Jun 22, 2010
    I have an Incase Travel Kit Plus and love it. Only downside is that it doesn't have a shoulder strap so I wind up carrying it around in my hand. Whereupon I look like I'm carrying a bible and about to knock on your door. Any other options?
  2. macrumors 6502a

May 22, 2005
    Bristol, UK
    I use a crumpler bag which has more than enough space for the wireless keyboard. But it doesn't have a seperate pocket for it. Which maybe a deal breaker. The crumpler site is down at the moment so I cannot find the link for you.
  3. macrumors 6502

Jun 3, 2010
    South Korea
    Have a look at Tom Bihn Messenger Bags, more precisely Ristretto for iPad. Slightly expensive but the quality is very good with lifetime warranty.

There is also a good review on Youtube of this bag.
  4. macrumors regular

Jul 12, 2010
    BestBuy has a netbook sleeve by Swissgear that has a pocket for the ipad, an additional pocket large enough for the Apple BT keyboard, 2 outer pockets which store foldaway handles as well as miscellaneous small items such as the wall charger and it comes with a strap.

I think it was around $30 or so when i got it.
  5. macrumors regular

Oct 30, 2009
    Do you men the Swissgear Sherpa 10.2" netbook sleeve? If it is, could you post some pictures of wear the keyboard goes in? :)
  6. macrumors regular

Jul 12, 2010
    Nope, not the Sherpa: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wenger+...acy&contract_desc=null#tabbed-customerreviews

Sorry, I actually no longer have this case. For right now I'm using a reular netbook sleeve with my Otterbox commuter, then it gets tossed into my backpack.

The Legacy case definitely did the job if I needed to transport my iPad, protect it, and keep any bulkiness to a minimum. The ability to hold extra stuff like the keyboard and my Overdrive were a big plus.
  7. macrumors 65816

Jun 22, 2007