Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frog22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
I do apologize if this has already been addressed, but I have been searching through out the forum and have not found anything on the subject. Anyway, I am trying to find a specific style of case for my particular needs.....And I'm looking for any suggestions.

1. I need a case that can hold an iPad (I'm planning on buying the iPad2 Friday)
2. This case also needs to hold the apple wireless keyboard (it's a tested keyboard and is a true keyboard....Not a big fan of the rubber)
3. I would like something that would also fully protect the iPad (preferably, I would like the case to be the cover, but do realize I may have to buy a cover and a case)
4. I need this to be compact (I don't need another briefcase)

Alright, any ideas? I do appreciate all the help with this!

P.S. I do realize I may have to wait a bit due to the fact that the iPad 2 may not fit most of the current cases.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2010
Sounds like you're after an incase travel kit plus- I have one of these and it's excellent. Inside pocket exactly right size for Apple keyboard, pockets for accessories and the iPad 2 will fit into it with a cover on (my iPad fits in it with the apple case on).

frog22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Close..

That isn't quite what I envisioned, but looks like it will work. I was really hoping for an all in one fold out case type of thing. Although, the kit offers protections that a fold out case does not. Uh, I hate decisions when I can't physically touch or test them....Thanks for the assist with this!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.