Ipad case reviews

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by thaprofessor33, Apr 4, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Jan 28, 2008
  2. macrumors 6502

Dec 27, 2009
    Sandhills Area, North Carolina
    I have to say, I am really loving the Apple case. The ability to fold it into a great position for typing in landscape mode is it's greatest feature, with that nice Apple logo coming in a close second :p

I am planning to do some reading later on, without the case, just to have that tactile experience.
  3. macrumors newbie

Sep 12, 2009
  4. macrumors regular

Jul 7, 2007
    Talking about cases or accessories in general. Did anyone see if they had a decent amount of 3rd party accessories at the apple store? I bought my iPad at best buy and they didn't have much. Wanted to stop by the apple store to check out what they had. Thanks
  5. macrumors regular

Mar 12, 2010
    I got the Belkin clear grippy case thing.. Provides some nice grip and protectection to the back side. I'm sure there will be 50 or so other products that come up but for now the whole sexiness of the ipad is holding it in it's slim factor..
  6. macrumors member

Jun 14, 2007
  7. macrumors regular

Sep 23, 2004
    im just looking for sites that actually have them in stock..

8. macrumors 6502a

Feb 18, 2008
    Long-eye Land, NY
    I got the apple case as well .. And I got to say I really like it. Works great and has a nice feel as well as good protection
  9. macrumors 6502

Apr 12, 2009
    I can't fit my iPad right into the apple case. The ports and the holes on the case don't line up. It's so bad the speaker is completely covered. Did I get a bad case?
  10. macrumors newbie

Jan 16, 2008
    It's definitely a tight fit. You just need to press it into the sleeve more. Yes, the speaker is partially covered, but doesn't seem to affect the sound much.
  11. macrumors member

Jan 20, 2010
    I made a sleeve for mine, today. I was going to make it out of denim and then I discovered that it fits right in a piece of pant leg. Ha. All I did was sew one end shut. I left the other end open (the hemmed part.)

It works for now.
  12. macrumors 6502a

May 30, 2008
    They carry several sleeves by belkin and incase. That was the extent of the 3rd party accessories at my local apple store. Everything else was the apple branded accessories.
  13. macrumors 6502

Apr 12, 2009
    Sound is noticeably flatter for me. Hmm the case position flap is so nice though!!
  14. macrumors newbie

May 26, 2010
    iPad cases review site

You can find many iPad cases reviews at ipadcaseden.com. It's good idea to visit before buying anything.
  15. macrumors newbie

Aug 11, 2010
    Amazing Case

I have just recently purchased an OtterBox Defender case for my new iPad. I got mine from http://bensbazaar.com. It was only $54.03+$7.00 shipping. The shipping was really fast.
  16. macrumors newbie

Jan 17, 2011
  17. macrumors newbie

Apr 25, 2011
  18. macrumors member

Apr 5, 2011
  19. macrumors newbie

May 18, 2011
    I have the Apple case and it works great for standing it up but i would prefer a different case for just having it in my lap.
  20. macrumors newbie

Oct 26, 2011
    I recommend Mapicases. I have cases both for my iPhone and iPad and very happy. You can have a look at their website. www.mapicases.com
  21. macrumors regular

Aug 29, 2011
    I am looking for cath kidston iPhone 4s case? Who can give me more advise?:confused:
  22. macrumors 65816

Jun 1, 2011
    Perhaps someone on an iPhone forum?
  23. macrumors 65816

May 14, 2011
    Snugg get really good reviews for their cases, certainly the UK reviews are all positive. They look good and are decent quality for a very decent price.
  24. macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2011
    Good list! There's a ton of ipad accessories. So far, I like the Soul Sleeve the best. It's pretty cheap and I prefer soft fabrics. I was thinking about getting the DoDo Case but I dunno, it seems like there's a ton of those types of cases now. Anyone like it?
  25. Piliczky, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011

macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2011