iPad mini, fourth generation iPad at The Gateway, Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by benhollberg, Oct 28, 2012.

1. macrumors 68020

Mar 8, 2010
    Thread for lineup at the Apple Store, The Gateway in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I don't expect very many, if anyone, to be lining up to early at all but if you are going let us know. Good luck.
  2. mduser63, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012

macrumors 68040

Nov 9, 2004
    Salt Lake City, UT
    I showed up right at 8:00 and had two iPad minis in hand and was out the door by 8:10 or so. There was a line, but it was quite short, and they had plenty of stock.
  3. thread starter macrumors 68020

Mar 8, 2010
    Ya I went at about 7:00, was in and out five minutes after the store opened. Really light launch. They did sell out of minis before the store closed that night but I am sure they received more Saturday.
  4. macrumors newbie

Oct 9, 2013
    I am waiting for ipad min 2 with retina display, pls let me know the releasing date :confused:
  5. thread starter macrumors 68020

Mar 8, 2010
    To be announced October 22.
  6. macrumors 6502

Oct 8, 2011
    Not sure if I'll be camping out for it like I did the 5s, but I'll definitely be there by 6am. Can't wait to get some details on it Tuesday.

Also, just to clarify, the launch is at city creek and not the gateway.
  7. macrumors member

Jun 22, 2008
    Ben needs to change the title - this will be October 31 for iPad Air - City Creek Center SLC.
    Main Street, right under the pedestrian bridge.

It will be Halloween night so it should make for an interesting over night experience!

What time is anyone getting there?
  8. macrumors newbie

Oct 9, 2013
    Thanks dude for your respose, but till today we are not getting any annoucement from MAC ?
  9. macrumors 6502a

Jan 11, 2013
    Would be cool to go to the City Creek launch, but I use my Best Buy credit card for all my apple purchases!
  10. macrumors newbie

Oct 31, 2013
    I'm first in line! Is anybody else coming before midnight?