iPad mini iPad mini - just picked up

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dyzfnctional, Nov 14, 2012.

1. macrumors member

So I just picked up a iPad mini from Apple and haven't opened it yet... Just wondering since Apple always has some kind of Black Friday sale... would they let me get the sale price? Perhaps do a return on my mini and re-purchase on that day or price match? Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. macrumors 6502

sam3020

Pointless for the small discount. Will probably be no discount as new product and short supply

3. thread starter macrumors member

that's true...

4. macrumors 68000

WilliamLondon

I can't believe you have this lovely device in your possession and you haven't torn it open and started playing with it - are you deaf? It's screaming at you to play with it, and oh what fun it is!!

Screw any discounts, you've got one with you now, play with it!! Play with it!

5. macrumors 65816

6. macrumors 68000

pooleman

You didn't open that thing in the store? Holy ******!!!!! I don't think you even deserve that iPad mini. ;)

7. thread starter macrumors member

hahaha... i guess its will power. Good thing i have the iPad 2.

8. macrumors 68000

pooleman

Is it opened yet!!!!!!

9. macrumors 65816

Yeah I'm wondering about Black Friday too, I mean I guess it's new, but that hasn't stopped Apple from giving discounts on iPods.

10. macrumors 68030

MrXiro

There won't be a discount and you can return open item devices. Also since the margin is so low on the iPad Mini they most likely won't be discounting it.