iPad iPad Mini on sale at Walmart $299

Discussion in 'iPad' started by phile92, Apr 3, 2013.

  1. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    #1
    I keep debating whether to buy an Ipad mini or wait for the Ipad mini 2. Today Walmart slashed prices on 16 gb iPad mini to 299. I called Apple and they will price match it. I am hesitant after reading the posts. Should I get it or wait for the Ipad mini 2
     
  2. macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Location:
    South Yorkshire
    #2
    Get it now.
     
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    #3
    Ipad mini on sale at walmart 299

    Get it or wait for ipad mini 2? Apple will price match.
     
  4. Guest

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    #4
    There won't be a spring event so iPad Mini 2 most likely in the fall.
     
  5. Syk
    macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    #5
    Just saw that online that it was $299. It said rollback so I'm guessing that's going to be the regular price. Probably what it should have sold for at release.

    So does this mean refurbs will be even cheaper...

    I still haven't ruled out a summer release for a mini. I would like a cellular version though
     
  6. macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    #6
    Ipad mini still sell really good so i doubt they would try to release anything before last quarter.

    Im more worry about ipod touch 5 because now they are at the same price.
     
  7. macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2012
    #7
    Well I felt the same way, the ipad mini selling real well so this is surprising. I don't think Walmart is loaded with Minis either at least not at locations I frequent but maybe their warehouses are?

    Maybe a Mini 2 is coming sooner than I anticipated, reading rumors though it does not appear that is the case.
     
  8. macrumors 68000

    TyPod

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2006
    Location:
    And Yourself?
    #8
    I would get one now.
     
  9. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2013
    #9
    yeah,i think so,I still haven't ruled out a summer release for a mini. I would like a cellular version though [​IMG]
     
  10. macrumors 601

    Joined:
    May 21, 2009
    #10
    I would wait , there are rumors of an April ipad keynote

    After April buy it
     
  11. macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2012
    #11
    No lower price for the current Mini would sway me to buy it. I tried it twice, it went back twice and the 4 gives me my current happy face. :)
     

Share This Page