iPad mini iPad mini screen flickering.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bagelmaker, Nov 5, 2012.

1. macrumors member

I've noticed that while in the App Store my screen sometimes flickers. This does not happen with any other apps that I can tell so far. Has anybody else experienced this problem either on the mini or another device?

2. macrumors 68000

shady825

I only have the iPad 3 but the app store has been taking an ungodly time to load lately..

3. macrumors regular

Yep, the App Store when scrolling also "flickers" for a second on my iPad 4 and also did this on my iPad 3 before I sold it. On iOS 5.1.1, NO flicker

4. thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the quick responses. It's a relief that this appears to be a App Store issue, rather than an iPad mini issue.

5. macrumors 65816

Not sure what is up with the App Store lately. Sometimes the site doesn't even load all the way. Searches seem to messed up too. I was searching yesterday and the page never did load. I had to shut down the app and restart it. Hopefully they fix this soon.

6. macrumors 68000

shady825

I've had to close, kill, and reopen the App Store many times to make it work.
    Also when I would tap on the "search" bar from the 'updates' page it would always crash.

I really hope they get it fixed. The App Store is just a disaster now. It's hard to find things and just never seems to work right..

7. macrumors regular

I experienced this the first day I bought my ipad 4. I had to unplug my xfinity cable modem and the router for a minute. I plugged them back in and the App Store loads up normally. Hurricane Sandy apparently was the culprit i guess as to why the modem was working subpar

Anyway, I suggest unplugging your modems etc and restarting it.