Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshi3joshi

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
They call it a new kind of felt. It's recycled fleece. It's soft and I doubt it would scratch the iPad. It feels like it polishes my iPad every time I put it in and take it out. I think you made a good choice in the color. I love mine.

If it fits with the smart cover on it, is it still a snug fit with a naked mini? I just hope it doesn't wobble around in the case without any protection

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
I do not see an option for Smart Cover. I actually have a versa cover which is a thin back protection with a Smart Cover like front. Will your sleeves work with that? Do I need to put the information about Smart Cover size in the special instructions area while ordering?

My mini has a leather back skin from zagg and a pure screen protector. Fits refleece just fine.

cheapa55

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2007
If it fits with the smart cover on it, is it still a snug fit with a naked mini? I just hope it doesn't wobble around in the case without any protection

It has minimal movement without the smart cover. with the cover, I'm sure it will be a nice snug fit.

dxstewart

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2010
If I don't make my own, I think I'm going with the reFleece. Thanks for the tip on that one guys. It looks really nice.

darky90

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
For sleeves, I think Timbuk2 makes some nice ones. I own one for my Kindle touch. I know a standard case isn't what you're looking for, but thought I share this deal with you anyways. I just ordered a Dresuit case off Amazon for 5.99 after finding a deal on Slickdeals. Don't know if this would apply to ones living outside of the US.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.