iPad Mini wallpaper help

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by johnchart, Dec 13, 2012.

1. macrumors member

I have downloaded several batches of wallpaper for my iPad mini. When I go to Brightness & Wallpaper in settings, none of the pictures I want to use are there. What should I do to be able to use them as background?

Thanks.

John

2. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You downloaded them to your camera roll? You go to settings and brightness/wallpaper then you should see a list of locations such as wallpaper, camera roll, etc. Wallpaper is only going to have the stock wallpaper. Your camera roll will have everything else.

3. thread starter macrumors member

iPad Mini wallpaper help

I'm new at this. Let me start again. I downloaded 4 different wallpaper apps & they show on my home page. When I go to Brightness & Wallpaper none of the wallpaper shows up in Camera Roll & My Photo Stream. The Wallpaper area does show the basic wallpaper that came with the Mini. How do I get wallpaper to show in Camera Roll or Photo Stream?

Also, I would like to have the wallpaper change every few minutes like it does on my iMac computer.

Thanks for your help.

John

4. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

You'll need to save wallpapers from those apps. They don't automatically show up when you download the app(s).

Your wallpaper can't change on its own unless you jailbreak. It is not a supported feature in iOS.

5. thread starter macrumors member

Wallpaper problem

Here is my problem- In the past I have NEVER had any problem whatsoever changing wallpaper. Now, since this Xmas wallpaper strangely appeared on my iMac I cannot get rid of it. I don't have any idea where it came from.

John