Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPad owners: do you already own an iPhone?

• Yes

Votes: 178 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Yep. Our household has gone all Apple--two 32 GB 3Gs, two 16 GB iPod Touches, a blackbook, a Mac Mini, two Apple TVs, a Time Capsule, and a 32 GB iPad 3G. The consistency helps with the tech adverse wife and young kids.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Dropped mine in sink. Opened it like a clamshell and let it dry for 3 days. Put back together and it works fine.

Yeah, I got lucky as well. My 4 yr old son dropped my 2 week old 3Gs in the toilet--was probably saved by the tight fitting silicon case that covered most seams. Dried it gently with a blow drier and let it sit off for a day and haven't had any issues since it happened last summer.

Ipadq

macrumors member
May 27, 2010
Nope. The only Apple product before the iPad was an iPod nano. BB Curve 8310 is my current phone but I'm about to switch.

I was going to get the next gen iPhone but after realizing the Sprint HTC Evo has a wifi hotspot feature, I've decided to give that a try. Its battery life is reportedly not that great, but I have little choice on this issue since i made the error of buying a non-3g iPad, and my current solution -- Clear Spot from Clear (4g wifi hotspot) is not that great on battery either.

yodaxl7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2010
I had many pc computers in the past. I don't recall ever enjoyed a computer like I am enjoying apple products.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.