Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
I wouldn't use a screen protector on an iPad, but surely I would use a back case protector to preserve resale value.
Apple silicone case and the Smart Cover that you can easily take off during usage are my preferred solution. An expensive solution..

akdj

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
62.88°N/-151.28°W
I'm sorry but I wish Apple had changed the design of the iPad pro since it's so big. The typical iPad design for this device does not look as sleek as the smaller devices although the display is gorgeous. Something more similar to the pixel c or surface but thinner would have been better looking (there needs to also be a slot built in for the Apple pencil). Also, cases like the one above will make the iPad pro seem like a piece of luggage you're carrying around lol.
I don't think I agree with ANY of your post.
Sorry. Don't mean to be harsh but I've owned every iPad to date and it don't 'get no sleeker' == and looks just as good, if not a hair sweeter than my smaller 7 n 9" iPads!
Ugh! Surface? I appreciate you appreciate it... and the SP4 is a nice device, if thats your thing. As a tablet, its just plain awful IMHO (I've owned two, tried twice won't again). With its low power X86 processor choices, it's not much better an option as a laptop (if it's your only laptop and you 'need' a laptop for it's power where a tablet like the iPad won't suffice). They're spendy, they've no Eco system like the App Store and the iPP devastates it when greater than 7' from 110v.
I've spent (a lot) of time with the SP3. Some time with the SP4 before settling on the 'always connected' via sweet LTE incredibly and insanely gorgeous 'slate' called the iPP

Ugghhhh! Pixel C? Really???

(PS. I like the Surface Pro, I really do and I'm rooting for it, because something IS there! MS just hasn't found it yet. They're getting closer, for sure!)

hamiltonrwatch

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2014
slightly right of left
Apple silicone case and the Smart Cover that you can easily take off during usage are my preferred solution.

Every time Apple comes out with a new device, the waiting game begins for accessories. I was surprised at the quality of the silicone cover I purchased with the IPP. Expensive, yes. But until my leather folio is delivered, I need something on the back to prevent scratches.

julioleitao

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2016
Ordered these, and plan to have glass screen protector put on at BestBuy. I have Zoogue case for my ipad mini 4 and best case I have ever found, hold at all angles and doesnt fall or move from position

2b1fe4b4d0d62ee071e4056728afe71d.jpg

48335e9894f498dc5c85b09f4888a8c9.jpg
[doublepost=1479224098][/doublepost]This case| anti glarevisor and stands are from coolshield.com

Attachments

• Quintin_ipadMini.jpg
    Quintin_ipadMini.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • ipad-case-&-anti_glare_Shield1.jpg
    ipad-case-&-anti_glare_Shield1.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 119
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.