Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chirpie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
As the title states, I'm looking for an app that does this.

I'd like to do a webinar presentation style demonstration where I could share my iPad's screen to someone else's to demo an app.

I poked around a little bit and didn't spot anything, but then I only threw half an hour at it.

If anyone had any suggestions, I'd be all ears. Thanks!

FloatingBones

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
As the title states, I'm looking for an app that does this. I'd like to do a webinar presentation style demonstration where I could share my iPad's screen to someone else's to demo an app.

If anyone had any suggestions, I'd be all ears. Thanks!

I know of no iPad-only solutions to do what you want.

On the MacBreak Weekly podcast (released as both a video and audio podcast), Andy Ihnatko will Skype in with his Mac. He connects his iPad's video output to a monitor that's behind him, and his Skype camera has zoom and pan. That's a nice way to both present and demonstrate iPad software to your viewers.

chirpie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
I know of no iPad-only solutions to do what you want.

On the MacBreak Weekly podcast (released as both a video and audio podcast), Andy Ihnatko will Skype in with his Mac. He connects his iPad's video output to a monitor that's behind him, and his Skype camera has zoom and pan. That's a nice way to both present and demonstrate iPad software to your viewers.

I appreciate the response. It's good to know I'm not crazy. ^_^

I'll take a look at the example you gave. Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.