iPad Skins

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jfreak623, Mar 18, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Sep 26, 2007
    Anybody know a site that is selling some cool skins for the ipad yet?
  2. macrumors member

Jun 14, 2007
    I don't think anyone is selling them yet, as none of the manufacturers have gotten the iPad in hand to create a template with. If someone is selling them, I'd be suspect.

If your looking for "cool" ones, which I presume you mean ones with designs, I'd look to ZAGG or Gelaskins after release day.
  3. Guest

Jul 3, 2007
    not yet; but, I guarantee that they eventually will.

Skins and cases are a major industry for the Kindle and the same manufacturers will hop on the iPad bandwagon
  4. macrumors 6502

Feb 5, 2010
    You mean these kinda thingies?

Sillicone sleeves

You can get them at dealextreme.com
  5. thread starter macrumors 6502

Sep 26, 2007
    thinking more like some cool designs with graphics, etc or even upload something and make your own similar to skinit.com. My guess is they will eventually sell them there but didnt know if anybody already had some out now.
  6. macrumors newbie

Mar 18, 2010
    Ipad Skins ipadskins.com

Company called SKINISH is selling very cool IPad Skins on ipadskins.com
  7. macrumors regular

Mar 6, 2010
    "Protective Silicone Case for Apple 9.7" Touch Screen Macbook"

Lol. 9.7" Touch Screen Macbook
  8. macrumors 6502

Apr 14, 2006
    I ordered a 12" iBook skin from Gelaskins and plan on trimming it. I usually use a 15" macbook pro and trim on my 13" macbook pro also.

I love Gelaskins.
  9. macrumors 68040

Oct 15, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'm sure gelaskins will have them relatively quickly. I have gelaskins on my Kindle, iPod Nano and iPhone 3GS; I will probably put one on my iPad.
  10. macrumors newbie

Apr 7, 2010
    I was actually thinking of getting a skin from Gelaskins for my iPad. Quick question to those who have used them before. Are they "grippy" at all? I'd love a bit of extra grip on my slippery iPad.
  11. macrumors newbie

Nov 4, 2009
    SkinIt has skins available now, if you're looking for graphics.
  12. macrumors member

Apr 27, 2010
    iPad Skins

Try looking in the HARD CANDY website. I bought a "ruggedized' skin that is by far the best I've seen on the market. It fully protects your iPad and it looks great. It looks like tire treads and it is sturdy as well. If you buy one of these skins you won't need a case or sleeve. It's that good. Check it out.

Joe B.