IPAD SLeeves

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by brooka, May 26, 2011.

1. macrumors member

May 14, 2011
    Starting to look at a few nice leather carry sleeves that would fit the ipad2 with a smart cover and a back cover like the cover buddy. Would be good for travelling etc...

Can't be to big or bulky. Actually ipad 1 sleeves are great because they will allow for the smart cover and a back cover as ipad 1 was thicker anyway.

here is one I've been looking at...

VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KwRV_qf1k

Anyone else know of any nice stylish ones?
  2. macrumors 68030

Jun 19, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    try sfbags.com - this stuff is really top quality and nice people....
  3. macrumors 6502a

Jul 23, 2008
    New York
    people love them, I've always found their bags/sleeves to look rather ugly myself, but a TON of people swear by them.
  4. thread starter macrumors member

May 14, 2011
    More after something like the SGP bag. Nice minimal design. Leather if possible. No straps or stuff hanging off it.
  5. macrumors regular

Apr 17, 2010
    I ordered one and returned it. The quality of the leather is so-so especially compared to the Vaja sleeve that I had for iPad 1. However, the biggest disappointment was how loose the fit was with the naked iPad.
  6. macrumors 6502

Jun 8, 2009
    I am going to try and find one of these radtech sleeves. Nice an minimal so i can put it a bag without the worry of it being scratched, I hate having a clip on case, they never feel as nice as a naked device.
  7. macrumors 68030

Jun 19, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    this is the waterfield sleeve, padded and cut just enuf to hug a bare ipad or can take it with a smartcover and shell back. I like the loop on the bottom to grab when you pull. Makes a nice inner liner for a backpack.
  8. macrumors newbie

May 27, 2011
    Vaja certificate for u$ 200

Vaja will be giving away 1 certificate for u$ 200 and 10 certificates for 30% off on Thursday June 7th among all Vaja fans.
  9. macrumors 68030

Dec 24, 2010
    Olympia, WA
  10. macrumors 6502

Jun 21, 2007
    This topic has already been covered recently and it wasn't necessary to start a new thread for it.

That being said I really like the Sena Ultra Slim sleeves. :)